TEC is excited to announce the theme of their 2015 Design Contest. The theme chosen by the judging panel is “Not All Best Friends Are People” You are invited to submit your best efforts for judging by February 28, 2015, and the winning design will be announced in the April issue of TEC News.
In addition, the winning designer will receive:
- 25 elongated cents rolled with their winning design
- One set of elongated coins rolled with their winning design (quarter, dime, nickel, cent)
- One free year of TEC Membership. (Note: the free year of membership must be used by the winner unless he/she is a Life or Honorary Member – in which case he/she may elect to “gift” a years membership to a non-member. If the winner is already pre-paid for future years, the closest unpaid year will be considered the awarded year.)
- The winner will be a member of the judging panel, along with the TEC Board, for the next year’s contest.
Entries will be judged on the following:
- Illustration of the design theme, “Not All Best Friends Are People”
- Compatibility with size/engraving limitations
- Note: Any design considered inappropriate by the judges will be disqualified. Remember we are a family oriented club. Please do not use copyrighted characters
The following rules apply:
- All active General, Junior, Associate, Life and Honorary members are eligible to participate. If you have not paid your dues for 2015, please do so before entering the contest. Membership will be verified.
- You may submit as many entries as you wish. (This is new as of this year. Please make your entries good ones!)
- Entries must be submitted on this official entry form (or a photocopy of it) either by email or “snail mail” no later than February 28, 2015.
- “TEC” and “2015” must appear somewhere in the design.
- Since the design will be rolled on cents, TEC reserves the right to modify the winning design for space or aesthetic reasons. Please use the template, avoid very small details and very small text, and make your drawing as clean and lines as dark as you can. Please do NOT put your initials on the design to keep the entries anonymous. They will be added to the winner’s design later on.
*** Entries MUST be received NO LATER THAN February 28, 2015***
Congratulations to Paul Conner who has won the 2015 Design Contest!